05 January 2011

To all my dogs...and that one cat

This dog is an jerk. Well, a cute one but still.

For you old school '82 Tron lovers out there, here's a way to bring your pet in on the action.

As you may remember from previous posts, I have a little dog of my own. She's 13 lbs of schnauzer doom that moves with the speed and force of a high speed freight train. My husband and I keep her trimmed short since it's easier for us to take care of and most of the year the weather here is pretty nice. In the winter though, I worry about her getting cold when we go for walks or in the car so I put cute little sweaters on her. She does seem to really dislike wearing them, so I only put them on her if I really think she needs it. My husband however thinks it's silly and unnecessary and makes fun of me when I get excited about little doggy jackets at Petco. Well, dear husband, I think you should read this. My little short haired pup may every well benefit from that jacket. So there.

1 comment: