06 January 2011

At the movies

In blog news I'm told that tomorrow (Friday) our third member will be ready to post his first post.

We're trying to have everyone going by February but we all have jobs and duties to attend to so...unless, you want to start paying us...No? I didn't think so.

Well, on to the news.

Today we bring you some of the things you might have missed about the movies. 55 Movies you might want to watch out for. I'm assumingI should watch out for some of these so I can avoid them. However there are some really interesting premises in the article I had not heard anything about.

You've seen the smirk now find out why it exists. And the hidden history of Dreamworks Vs. Disney. Dreamworks Vs. Disney: Rise of the Eyebrow And part 2 of this video is here

Redbox planning movie streaming in 2011. More streaming is alright with me.

Fresh from our story about a Rubik's cube movie: McG to direct film about ‘Ouija’.

In other news it's time to campaign for Oscars, and someone has a sense of humor. However this is probably a better campaign.

I'd also like to give a shout out to our followers. Welcome to Kaiser, Bess, Diff, and Olala.

3 comments:

  1. First, it was the Rubik's Cube movie, now, there's a Ouija movie? Why? If you're going to make a movie based on a board game, you should base it on an awesome board game, like Hero Quest, Fireball Island, or The Omega Virus. I wouldn't be surprised if they made "Connect Four: The Movie" or "Hungry, Hungry Hippos: Back for Seconds." Just you wait, they'll even make a Pictionary movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding your first link: Nic Cage isn't in nearly enough movies this year. He has only announced 7 for 2011. That's ridiculous. I'm sure that he can make at least 11 in honor of 2011. We should start a petition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this might be why he's in 7 different movies.

    ReplyDelete