17 January 2011

State of the Blog 2

Kind of a quick update, but I didn't want it to get lost in the link dump.

Don't forget tomorrow, our 5th posters starts is supposed to start. If you'll notice we've added another name to the list of the geeks who write. I'm also told that soon we should expect our 6th and 7th posters to start.

Our 7th poster will be starting on Sunday. Which means that I will have Saturday. So the revised schedule will look like this.

Sunday: 7th evil poster
Monday: 5th evil poster
Tuesday: Ginger (2nd evil poster)
Wednesday: Anacronus (4th evil poster)
Thursday: 6th evil poster
Friday: Boog (3rd evil poster)
Saturday: Me 1st evil...how the hell did I end up as Matthew Patel this analogy sucks.
(Not to mention Anacronus looks nothing like Roxy.)

Well anyway there's the schedule. Now I guess we have to find some person we all dated so we can ruin their blog...you know what, nevermind, this analogy really sucks. Have a good night anyway.

5 comments:

  1. That means I'm Brandon Routh? I would love the killer bass skills, but kinda hate the vegan thing, so honestly, I'm torn about the analogy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the analogy also has problems in that we have 3 females. Not to mention I'm not sure how evil our group really is.

    B@girl was excited when I referred to her as the 7th evil blogger. I just figured since we finally have 7 that this joke needed to be made. So I ran with the analogy. That was my first mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anacronus and I can switch, if that makes it better. I'd make a better Roxy, all things considered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know... I think that we would be better off the way it is, hon. If you were a militant, punk-rock lesbian, you wouldn't want anything to do with me. At least, there's still a chance, this way. If I have to be a chick, though, I want big boobs. No point in messing around with anything less than a D-cup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get to be nice one! Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete