20 January 2011

A quick note

We've had some strange issues with our auto-post system. So I'm going to give you a quick update.

When I was in the Army I worked for an awesome boss named Captain Kuzenka. Well he got out shortly after I did. And he must have changed his name because he goes by Michael Kuzenka. But that's not the point. The point is that he is involved with a company that is making a movie...A Deadpool Movie. Yeah your ears perked up at that. It's not the Deadpool movie.

But I do have some production photos to share, oh and you should visit the production companies' facebook page. Antiquity Films is supposed to let us know when the film is finished. I'm told they will be done shooting soon.

Our 2nd point of news is that we have a secret agent who is going to PAX. This agent will be sending back photos and articles about what's going on in the seamy underbelly of the clandestine meeting known as Penny Arcade Expo.

No comments:

Post a Comment