04 March 2011

Sites to waste your time, and help you

Just a quick post. If anyone misses their days from now on I will post something a little bit after midnight. I can't do it any earlier cause I'm at work, but at least you'll get a post out of it.

And now I will demonstrate my magic powers to make posts shorter and hide all the interesting stuff behind this.


Famous Objects from Classic Movies: A fun game of hangman where you guess the movies title based on the object presented.

Life hacks: A useful collection of tricks to help change your life for the better.

How to expain to people that punctuation is important.

How to make 3 minute brownies.

How to make sure your kid didn't go on a racist field trip. Evidently it's an issue in some places.

Sign to infuriate certain people: there was a lot of confusion on the other side of the aisle during the election between these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment