29 March 2011

Quick Updates.

Ginger fell asleep with her dog on her lap so I'm posting instead. I don't have much but this is as good a time as any to update you on ongoing projects.
Besides NASA's seen Uranus many times already.

1) Our undercover agent is getting her article together on PAX. Whoo, mysterious.

2) NASA has not returned my call about the last Space Shuttle mission. I think that means they're going to take a pass on my offer. NASA's number is (202) 358-0001. It will take a message. Their fax is (202) 358-4338 they politely request you not fax them pictures of Uranus. (Yes, it's the low hanging fruit tonight.)

3) Our group is debating getting a dedicated server for Team Fortress 2. So we'll bring more info on that in case our gamer fans want to fortress some teams with us.

4) Our group will also be at Comic-Con in Chicago in August. We'll just be attending as fans, but if you happen to see a guy with a tag that says Kspaz feel free to say hi. I'll let the other decide if they want to let people know who they are or not.

5) Bundesligafanatic.com is interested in me writing contributions for them, I'll post more about this as more information becomes available.

6) Boog is having keyboard issues which may keep him from posting Friday, if this happens we'll still have something movie related for you. No, it's not an April Fool's Day joke.

Well, see everyone later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment