23 April 2011

Tables

This is a geek blog. So after looking at the article title you may ask "What's geeky about tables?" Click on the link below.

Table of Gaming +3

One of the pictures says plans to come soon. So far my searches have turned up nothing. If anyone finds anything let me know. Even if it's a site where they are for sale. This table has everything room for 7 (including DM), a discrete message system in case the DM needs to tell you something without letting everyone know (or vice versa), foot space, and area for your dice. Each player gets a walled off section without cutting into the maps area. Also notice it has room for character sheets or books in between each players area. Oh yeah and it has a built in sound system.

I wish I could post the pictures from the new gallery, but they are protected.

So in order to make it up to you here are some videos of cool tables.



Not specifically geeky, but I'm excited because that is one useful table. Now if only extra chairs unfolded from it.

On the other hand...this is probably the least useful table you'll ever have, but your friends will love it.



So thanks to all of you on the internet who take something like a table and make it awesome. I'm always amazed by the amount of ingenuity I find on the internet.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love all three. I want designs for the first one, of course, as I want to build one, but the unfolding table is just plain cool. And if a working NES system, that coffee table would be a must, although I would hurt my brain trying to design an NES Advantage version, for joystick and turbo capability.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the rpg gaming table and that NES controller table are must haves in my dream home. If I can get the gaming table for my rpg room, the NES controller for my complete console gaming room, and a fully furnished basement arcade, I'd be set for life.

    ReplyDelete