12 April 2011

Call to Arms

Be all that you can be. Be credit to team in our Army

If your a person who hates first person shooters or doesn't think they aren't good enough come to us. If you've had a bad experience with other players, teams or servers, come to us. We're Tribe Gamers and we're raising an Army in Team Fortress 2.

We'll soon be getting a dedicated server for TF2. And we've started a group on steam. Look for Tribe Gamers or anyone with the tag [tr!be]. 

You can find me online as [tr!be]Kspaz13 so you can drop me a line if needed, or you can leave a message here.
We'll be letting every body know more as things materialize.

But in the meantime Give me your sleep deprived, your bored, your nerdy masses yearning to play free, and I will play, and practice with you till we have an elite fighting force.

It may not be as poetic as the New Colossus engraved in Lady Liberty, but I think you get my point. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment