10 April 2011

Quick Look: Portal 2 comic and Link Dump

Just a quick update to get through the weekend.

Portal 2: Lab Rat comics

I found this the other day, and needed to show it off here. A comic that expands the Portal universe. I'm interested to see how this will tie in with the game when I get a chance to play it. But have a read and see what you think.

And here are some cool things to kill some time if you need to.

Buzz, I think you've had a bit too much. Seriously this is great. I never would have thought up that costume, but I'd be surprised if many people didn't get it.

Barkeeper (3.5e Class) I found what I'm playing as next game

I found a friend of mine from the Army, and he has a websit called Gray Creations. He does art, and you can see a great picture of Wurzburg's Festung (Fortress) on the main page. You should look into his stuff if you need any artwork, or are looking for art to put on your walls.

How to Drive Drunk, this video is not what you'd think it is based on the title. This is a service that will come to the bar you're at and drive you and your vehicle home. They come on a little collapsible moped that they put in your trunk. But the real reason you should watch this video, the drunk German that Lawrence picks up. This man is an excellent spokesperson for the service.

1 comment:

  1. That barkeeper class is awesome Kspaz! I'm running a 2e game for my housemates, and I think I'm going to adapt this class for a named barkeep NPC they will have constant contact with. That just made my day.

    ReplyDelete