01 February 2011

Oh, Internet: Japan and Internet merge together to form Horrifying(?) Poke-Girls!



From Comics Alliance.

Good grief, it was bound to happen some-time. Ladies and gentlemen, the Internet and Japan had a night out on the town and nine months later we have Pokemon drawn as girls. These things seem to run the gamut from adorable to sexy to “Why god why?!” I'll spare you the horrors and just highlight my favorites, but you can also see the full compilation below at Comics Alliance:

I've got a set up of some of my favorites from among the coolest and cutest designs. Unfortunately I'd have to spam the entire damn page just to present all of the greatest this treasure-trove of weird has to offer, but I hope some of these pictures and their comparisons to the original pokemon will get you looking for more.


3 comments: