21 May 2011

Updates

NASA has set the last space shuttle launch for the 28th of June. Its beginning to look like NASA will not be taking me up* on my offer to go with them. They still haven't written or called back. And I heard on the news the reason their only taking a crew of 4 is so their will be more room to bring parts for the International Space Station. So no I probably won't be going up on the space shuttle. Too bad. Your loss NASA.

According to Harold Camping the rapture is supposed to be today at 5 pm Central Time. NPR asks who will walk your dog after you're raptured. That's a good question, I can remember being young and being told that animals don't go to heaven. This is how you give your kids a crisis at the age of 5. This will be updated after 5 for whatever happens today. I've got money on nothing, or entire population of North Korea disappears (except for Kim Jong-Il), because I the odds were too good to pass up on the bet, and I do love an underdog.

Macho Man Randy Savage died: A couple of interesting articles pointed out that as Randy Poffo he had been a player in the Cardinals' Minor League organization.

You can also remember him in his epic battle with Hulk Hogan vs Kim Jong-Il.

No comments:

Post a Comment