29 May 2011

Another Sunday, Another Update

I'll post some content with this as well, but I wanted to let people know we're going to have another TF2 Tribe play today. 7pm Central, we've changed our group page on Steam so now you can sign up without being invited. Very important, but you still need to have Steam. (If you don't you can get it at the link, how were you planning on playing with us anyway?)

But the real big news is we have a Tribe Server. No it's not ready yet, we'll have a big announcement when it's ready. We'll have like a grand opening party or something. But we have one, it will be awesome, and you can get involved in it's creation (i.e. picking which maps and mods we put in) if you get involved.

If you join you too can be super cool, but not so super cool you won't get tickets from cops.


And since you guys have been so super cool here's one more link.
Signs like these make me sad I ran most of my marathons in foreign countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment