13 December 2010

Things Nobody Wants

It wouldn't be the Christmas season if people weren't putting together lists of horrible presents...that said this list is amazingly bad.

Nobody wanted to play in the Metrodome this weekend. I wonder...HOLY! You'd think someone would have expected Minnesota to get a lot of snow and built accordingly.

I was going to save this for a sports related post, (it'll be coming up later) but I decided these work better with today's theme. Sports jerseys no one wants to wear. I think I would ask for more money if I had to wear either of these, or get traded. Our first example is a holdiay jersey for the Florida Everblades a minor league hockey team. At least this thing only comes out once a year.

This sick dog is the year round jersey for a Parisian Rugby Team. It's hard to be a tough Frenchman, so sign up for Rugby, then we'll make sure no one will take you serious by putting you in a Pink and Blue Leopard Print jersey. Also WHO PAYS 100 EUROES FOR THIS? This is an enlargeable picture of the French Rugby teams jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment