07 December 2010

Awesome

Todays post deal in some way, shape, or form with awesome.

Our first article talks about a man who changed his name to Capt. Awesome. I'm reminded of a National Guardsman who in 2003 changed his name to Optimus Prime. A much cooler choice, you can google this he also had online fights with a guy who changed his middle name to Megatron. Also this image is somewhat related and awesome.

A man misses his train and the train misses him.It's awesome for the guy who jumps down to get him off the tracks before the train hits him.

Triceracopter. That is all.

I'm sure the homeless were freaked out while this was being filmed. Video achieves an awesome (old definition of the word) level of bizarreness. (Blogger is telling me bizarrity is not a word.)

Pirates attacked by vuvuzelas. It's not what you think but its worth checking out.

Also I appologize for yesterdays post. It was long and meandering, but I hope you at least learned something from it...other then that I'm a bad writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment