23 November 2010

Rock Band 3

I don't have any links for today. But we did rent Rock Band 3 the other day.

It's fun, but ultimetly it's just more songs, and better graphics. I played it on the Wii so I don't know how nice the X-box version looks, and we weren't able to rent the keyboard so I can't tell you about that. The biggest changes I could tell are that now you unlock almost everything rather then amassing fans and money you just get fans and unlock things based on how many stars and spades you get.

The spades are earned by doing some condition that is set at the beginning of the song (like a streak of so many notes, deploying overdrive so many times, or even reaching max multiplier) these conditions get harder as the game goes on.

You also don't have to buy clothes for your charecter, they just get unlocked as you gain fans and get through cities.

It's fun, but I don't think I'll be rushing out to get it, I might get it after it drops in price or buy it used. I still want to try out the pro guitar with out buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment