16 November 2010

Nightmare fuel

Akari told me the video of the abandoned New Orleans Six Flags creeped her out. So today's post is dedicated to Nightmare Fuel, and brought to you by Can't sleep clown will eat me.

So is this creepy, or is it a clever way to work out childhood phobias?Flying Monkey Pinata. I didn't find the monkeys creepy as a kid but it seems like everyone else did.

Icelandic Flash Flood. This starts lokking like someone's nightmare towards the end. Yeah I know it's a strech but I wanted to include it, and it's my blog.

Canada's nightmare scenerio. I gotta admit I would hate this. It's already silly the things they make us do in order to get on a plane. I'll post more about this later.

Also a big shout out to new readers Hanna, Murphey, Murphey (no relation), Casselman, Frap. Good to have a way to talk to you guys again.

3 comments:

  1. I've always found monkeys to be inherently creepy since they look so much like humans while still retaining a sense of the alien. Yet I still like the monkey house at the zoo, go figure.

    Oddly enough, cats have a very human look to them due to their smaller muzzles. Sometimes one of our boys looks at me and it's so weird to see that.

    Oh, and it's Liz Hicks btw, I have my name set as Bess on Google.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, for some reason I assumed it was you, when I read the comment about the cats.

    So what's the opinion on the flying monkey pinata? Creepy? Good way to fix child hood psychosis?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, anything in New Orleans, whether it's abandoned or not, creeps the fuck out of me.

    ReplyDelete