29 May 2013

Wait...it's Wednesday?...crap, crap, crap.

My reaction when I realized it wasn't Monday. 
So my wife and I took a vacation over Memorial Day weekend. And then we took Tuesday off, I got sick, and long story short. I forgot it was already Wednesday and time to write a weekly post.

Should I post about how there was trouble in Toontown (this time not involving Christopher Llyod*)? No.

Could I post about Miss Nerd America? I could but everything is pretty much there on the site.

Or about how you can buy a wallet made from the foreskin of a whale. No, but I do wonder if these are God's chosen whales.

Hmm...I'll tell you what I'll be back with a better story later this week.

*Spoilers: But the statute of whining about it has run out! Seriously the  25th anniversary is June 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment