15 August 2011

Terribly sorry

Hello streakers. Boog here, with an update on myself. Like Anacronus, I had my own internet-less period, of about a month and a half. I just got it back last week, and have been putting things together for a good string of posts to make up for my lack of writing up to this point. While being without internet, I rediscovered a company I love for horrible films, and it's Lord and Master, Charles Band. I'm talking of Full Moon Pictures, the company behind the Puppet Master films. I'll do a proper retrospective on the company itself later this week, on Saturday, and every other day this week, I'll do a Full Moon Picture review, starting tomorrow with Charles Band's Evil Bong,a movie that has a bong, some evil, and Tommy Chong. If you don't who that is, go Google Cheech & Chong, right now. I'll be doing some of their movies early next year, as part of a planned 'Stoner Comedy' theme month. Oh, and no convention news for me, as my new job at the largest liquor store in my town has left no time to go anywhere for them. Until tomorrow, Streakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment